Now you can listen to the audio version of our blogs.
A bit of background on Odiogo which powers our audio feed
Odiogo is a Web 2.0 service that automatically generates podiocasts from textual content structured in RSS feeds. The end-result is a high-fidelity computer-generated voice file which your readers can download for easy listening on mp3 players, PDAs or computers.
Some features of Odiog:
- Automatic podcast generation
- ?????ear-human????? quality text-to-speech
- Drag-and-drop integration on your blog
- Detailed download statistics
- Make money from embedded ads
- Leverages RSS feeds of all blogging platforms such as Typepad and Blogger
- and Overall its free for bloggers and publishers
Have also read on certain blogs/forums that Odiogo is planing to share its ad revenue with publishers depending on the amount of listeners to publisher’s blogs. I could not find that information on Odigo’s site so have contacted them will keep you updated when I get reply.
Till then you can listen or subscribe to our Audio RSS feed
If you liked this post, then you can subscribe to our blog's RSS feed or Audio feed or by Email.